Knowledge and Skills:
You will be responsible for assisting the Account Teams and clients in advocating their claims (all lines of coverage). This role provides claims monitoring and proactive advocacy for clients.
- Proactively keep clients informed of status on their individual claims.
- Assume responsibility for the proper and timely reporting of client claims to the appropriate insurers.
- Manage claim database and provide reports for both the internal and external clients.
- Obtain on-line claim status and loss runs from various insurers.
- Verbal and email interaction with adjusters to obtain claim status.
- Consult with clients to assist with the claim adjustment process. Provide advice in the management of their claims and work with the adjusters and clients in resolving claim issues, advocating on behalf of clients.
- Utilize knowledge, judgment and decision making skills to affect the best possible outcome for a client in claim situations.
- Provide Account Management Team with technical assistance as requested on claims matters relating to our relationship with clients and/or insurance companies.
- Assist Claims Manager and Claims Executive with documentation required for claims resolution; support client efforts in large property and casualty claims as requested.
- Back up other Claims Advocate as required.
- Assist Account Management Teams in sales presentations, as needed.
- Assist Claims Executives in selective file reviews with insurance companies as requested.
- Evaluate claim-handling of insurance companies or third-party administrators and encourage action plans for the orderly management and resolution of claim files.
- Special projects as assigned by the Claims Manager and Claims Supervisor.