Seeking a CLIENT SERVICES Customer Service oriented person.
About the company: Offers training into this position that has excellent growth potential as the company is known for promoting their people, and not after years and years, but in a progressive and timely manner. Great, top of the line benefits, free parking, close to bus, fun people to work with.
This position is a great opportunity with an awesome company to join their client processing department
- You will communicate regularly with the company's clients, underwriters, and other team members to process policies in property and casualty insurance--company will train into the insurance aspect.
- Seeking a candidate that can deliver superior customer service to clients and team members.
- Someone who possesses a positive, can-do attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail, deadlines, and effective communication skills.
- Will have a desire to learn and grow in the position, and company.
The Role in detail
- Providing amazing customer service to internal and external customers
- Proofreading a large amount of polices to ensure compliance with internal controls and state guidelines
- Reviewing and completing data entry for policy applications
- Responding to clients, underwriters, and team members in a timely and professional fashion
- Assisting team members with problems and ensure a successful resolution
- Performing various clerical tasks related to policy issuance and upkeep
- Using internet based programs to file accurate policy information by deadline Ability to handle confidential material in a professional, ethical manner
I am interested in talking with you!!!
- Incredible attention to detail
- Self- drive to stay on task and commitment to seeing project through with limited supervision
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities well, while staying organized
- Strong computer, keyboarding, and internet skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism
- Willingness to assist other departments and team members
- Ability to read, write, and communicate English well